A standard complete unit or subject (including a cluster of units) from eSkilled typically includes:
- E-Learning Resource – Engaging, interactive e-Learning content broken down into several manageable chapters for easy study. This also includes Quiz Questions for each Element to test and assist in knowledge retention. Delivered in SCORM 1.2 compliant format to be plug-and-play compatible with most popular LMS platforms such as Moodle. Compatible with mobile, tablets and desktop computers to enable your students to study anywhere, anytime.
Please note, summative assessment materials are not included in the e-Learning resource. The e-Learning resources include comprehensive learning content and formative learning activities only.
eSkilled’s Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Materials are supplied on a “One-Off” Upfront Payment model.
- You are free to train Unlimited Students using the e-Learning resources within your own RTO with No Ongoing Fees.
- e-Learning Resources are supplied in HTML 5/SCORM 1.2 compliant e-learning format.
- You may modify, brand and contextualise these resources.
- Training materials may be uploaded to your own LMS or can be delivered via Eskilled’s own LMS platform (with an LMS subscription).
- Improvements and enhancements made to training resources within the qualification release will be made available to existing clients at no charge.
- New releases of the qualification or unit may be made available for an upgrade fee.
- Resources are delivered in digital format via a secure download link for easy use and distribution. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure the training materials are contextualised, and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and all other compliance documents.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- eSkilled strongly recommends validating and contextualising any training resources purchased from any training resource provider prior to audit.
- eSkilled cannot refund or exchange materials for change of mind once they have been delivered.
- Once order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business day, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application).
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received.
Delays to payment, providing required information or signing your license agreement may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.