Terms & Conditions
Third-Party Training Resource Suppliers
Precision RTO Resources has partnered with some of Australia’s top training resource developers to provide you with incredible course materials so you can provide exceptional training.
Each of our third-party training resource suppliers below offers their own conditions, guarantees, warranties, and other terms of sale. Please follow the links to see specific information about each publisher:
- Compliant Learning Resources
- Precision RTO Resources
- Careers Australia
- RTO Learning Materials (including some materials from the Careers Australia library)
- TotalVET Training Resources (including some materials from the Careers Australia library)
- Vibrant Courseware
- Assessment Resources
- VET Resources
- SRFH Resources
- CAQA Resources
For the Precision RTO Resources refunds and returns policy, please see the information below. If you have any more questions, check out our FAQ page.
For more information about payment plans for training resources, see our payment plans page here.
Returns and refunds
Consistent with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, Precision RTO Resources is not required to provide a refund if you:
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of Precision RTO Resources or were unclear about what you wanted.
Digital information cannot be “returned”. Therefore, refunds and exchanges are not available for digital products sold by Precision RTO Resources.
If a product has a major problem, you are entitled to repair if an item has a MAJOR problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
We will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a replacement or refund.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop-in value.
Please note, you must provide clear feedback about how you believe the product is deficient or defective (e.g. a validation report, or references to specific pages, chapters or tasks that you believe have a problem).
Please email any refund requests to email@example.com.
When a training package, qualification or unit is updated, it is up to the customer to order the correct version, as superseded material will not be approved for refunds. Qualifications and units can be checked for currency on training.gov.au.
If you accidentally provided an incorrect email address while purchasing a digital product or if the digital product cannot be downloaded due to website availability or other technical issues, and you can reasonably prove to the satisfaction of Precision RTO Resources that you both purchased a digital product from Precision RTO Resources and have not already downloaded the digital product you purchased, Precision RTO Resources will provide an alternative one-time only means of downloading the digital product.
Please note, all sections of the refund form must be completed before a refund will be considered. Please keep your proof of purchase.