A standard complete unit or subject (including a cluster of units) from LRES includes:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Tasks
- Competency Records
LRES Training Management does not split packages. Only complete units of competency can be supplied from LRES Training Management’s range.
LRES Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Materials are supplied on a “One-Off” Upfront Payment model.
- You are free to train Unlimited Students within your own RTO with No Ongoing Fees.
- No time limit on the use of the resources.
- Materials are delivered in editable Word format for easy modification and distribution to your students.
- You have permission for your RTO to modify training materials in accordance with internal or external validation outcomes, internal or external audit recommendations, update of training package/units, third party licence obligations i.e. VicRoads, RMS, Worksafe etc.
- Materials may not be sold, rented, sub-licensed, transferred, commercialised or otherwise distributed for profit without authorisation.
- Copyright or other proprietary notations may not be removed from the materials.
- Training materials may be printed, uploaded to your own LMS or distributed to students in digital format using secure methods.
- New releases of the qualification or unit will be made available for a new license fee.
- Resources are delivered in digital format via a secure download link for easy use and distribution. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure the training materials are contextualised, and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and all other compliance documents.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- It is strongly recommended you validate and contextualise any training resources purchased from any training resource provider prior to audit.
- Precision Group (Australia) cannot refund or exchange materials for change of mind once they have been delivered.
- A license agreement acknowledging acceptance of these terms and conditions must be signed and returned before any training resources can be released to you.
- Indicative samples of materials are available prior to purchase. It is the licensee’s responsibility to make sure they have reviewed the samples and are satisfied with the content prior to purchase.
- LRES Training Management makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, materials, software, products or services for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, materials, software, products and services are provided “as is” without guarantee, warranty or condition of any kind.
- LRES Training Management, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, disclaims all guarantees, warranties and conditions with regard to this information, materials, software, products and services, including all implied warranties or conditions of acceptable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement and to the extend guarantees, warranties and conditions are implied and cannot be excluded.
- Once the order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business day, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, SharePoint or similar application).
Please note that we work on a “first-come, first-served” basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Note: As of 1st July 2018, in certain kinds of audits ASQA no longer offers an opportunity for rectification if non-compliances are identified at audit. This affects initial RTO registration audits. It is critical you allow yourself enough time to fully contextualise and understand your training materials before taking them to audit. LRES Training Management offers consulting services and is available to assist with audit preparation and at audit for additional fees.
Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.